ABOUT YOGA GARDEN
The Yoga Garden welcomes everyone.
Whether you have a dedicated practice and are seeking to advance further in your yogic studies or schooling, or if you are simply looking to lift the stress from daily activities through a guided flow of extensive stretching. Whatever your path, we hope you will come grow with us in the Garden!
OUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
New Student Special – $49 Monthly Unlimited (maximum 1 class per day) for first month.*
Our monthly membership includes any weekly classes on the class schedule (not including Hatha Raja Sadhana or Workshops) and is limited to one class per day.
- Full access to Schedule on our website to easily schedule your classes.
- Full access to our MindBody App to schedule your yoga class on the go.
- Classes are taught by highly trained yoga teachers who are all certified in RYS200 or RYS500.
- Our members find new friends through our yoga community.
- Teen yoga allows those who are 14 and above to experience the healthy lifestyle of yoga.
*New students only. Must be purchased on day of first class.
Why choose us1
Over the past several years, we have grown a friendly and encouraging community surround those who enjoy yoga. Whether you want to experience yoga for the first time, or as an every day lifestyle- We welcome all to our studio with open arms.
We are a studio that gives back.
Yoga Garden in Apex supports many charities through the community and around the world. The charities that we give back include Western Wake Crisis Ministry, Sharefish, Honduras Mission- Upper Room Ministries, Trees for the Future, OxFam, Heifer International, Semper Fi Fund, and the FreshAir Fund.
Certified RYS 200 and RYS 500 Teacher Training Studio
Whether you want to become a yoga teacher, or if you are looking to delve deeper into your own personal practice, you do not have to be an advanced practitioner to enroll. We offer RYT 200 Teacher Training, RYT 500 Teach Training, and Yoga Warrior Teacher Training.
Our Teacher Training programs
- RYT-200 Teacher Training February-October, 2017 Optional Yoga Warrior for PTSD Certification in November Yoga Garden is pleased to announce our Live Your Yoga & Teacher Training Program for 2017! Whether you want to become a yoga teacher, or if you are looking to delve deeper into your own personal practice,...
- RYT-300/500 Advanced Studies Dharma Richards provides personal guidance for those teachers and students wishing to complete their RYT-500 teaching guidelines. This advanced teacher training program can be completed in as few as 12 months, or you may take up to 2 years to complete all requirements. We are excited...
- Yoga Warriors Teacher Training Program Yoga Warriors Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and the Mind-Body Connection is an evidence-based program for military personnel and veterans battling symptoms of combat stress or PTSD. 16 CEUs Approved by Yoga Alliance Yoga Garden is pleased to announce the Yoga Warriors Teacher Training Program in...
New To Yoga? Welcome!
- Be prepared to let go of all the worries of your day.
- You will leave our classes relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Get ready to live a healthier lifestyle.
- We supply yoga mats and blocks.
- Remember to remove your shoes before entering studio.
- Please silence your cell phone.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class time.
- No matter what level of yoga you are- our friendly instructors will help you through each pose.
- We are a judgement- free zone.
- Be ready to meet new friends.
- May you have good thoughts, good words, and good intentions- Namaste', we hope to see you soon.